Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Digi Choosday - Week 35


Hi All,

Time for another Digi Choosday, which means fabby discounts, so please do pop over to the challenge blog to check the discount for today.

As always the challenge is Anything Goes, I have gone for some winter colours in this make using Octavia Frosted Winter I have coloured this up using copic markers and added some extra details with distress inks. I then added a little extra  heat embossed detail using the Belle Papillion stamps, and added some flourishes with some Polkadoodle dies.

I hope you will come and join in the fun, I love to see what you make :-)

I would like to add this card into the following challenges:

14 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, gorgeous gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning over those stunning colours and soft glow effect you've achieved! Beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring and fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pink and femine Juls, lovely creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this is lovely in those colors and that background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and colors,adore it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Juls, loving the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and perfect colouring. Jusst Beautiful.
    Hester

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super sweet card Juls a wonderful make love the soft colours you have used too. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific make Juls! Definitely loving the colors.💕

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Girl, I am visiting/following you from Kit & Clowder, please follow me back and enter my prize giveaway!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great card, I love these images and you have coloured it perfectly

    ReplyDelete