Followers

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Digi Choosday Week 41


Hi All, So its time for another Digi Choosday ... yaaaay!!!! Please do pop over to the blog and grab today's discount code. The challenge as always is anything goes, so I really hope you will come and join in the fun.

The DT this week were asked to use lots of white with a hint of another colour. I have used the gorgeous peacock from the Dollie goes East collection. I printed it out on a lower transparency, and then highlighted with silver pen, I then coloured touches of it with prisma pencil, then overlayed with a clear SN sparkle pen, added some loose glitter and then some gem stones so lots and lots of bling.

I used a Polkadoodles Die to frame her and teamed with papers from the Winnie White Christmas collection

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

8 comments:

  1. Wow...stunning card with fabulous image and coloring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! One of my all-time fave collections! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have done this Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slowly catching up after holidays so popping in to to see what I've missed as well as the lovely creation on this post.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stunning. So Beautiful
    Hester

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant! Thanks for sharing how you made this; such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete