Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Ruby - Bo Ho Chic


Hi All,

I'm so excited to share the latest release from Polkadoodles .. Meet the Gorgeous Ruby . Today I have used Ruby Bo Ho Chic and I have coloured her up using my Copic markers.

I have then teamed her up with the gorgeous Itsy Ditsy papers .. honestly these papers are soooo lush, really pretty. I have added a sentiment from the bits and pieces paper pad, then I finished off with a few paper flowers and some paint splashes.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creataclicious  - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

Thsnks For Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us at Through The Craft Room Door; so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure a beautiful card -thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete